8. bytearray data type:
- This data type is similar to bytes data type but it is mutable.
- The bytearray() method returns a bytearray object which is an array of the given bytes.
- Collection Related data type summary:
None data type:
- None means nothing à No value associated.
- The None keyword is used to define a null variable or an object.
- In Python, None keyword is an object, and it is a data type of the class NoneType.
- None is not the same as False.
- None is not 0.
- None is not an empty string.
- Comparing None to anything will always return False except None itself.
- Python will support various escape characters.
- An escape character is a backslash \ followed by the character you want to insert.
Escape Character table:
|\a||Bell or alarm|
- Comments can be used to explain Python code.
- Comments can be used to make the code more readable.
- Comments start with a #, and Python will ignore them:
Ex: Single line comment
Ex2: Multiline comment
- The recommended method for commenting multiple lines is using # on each line.
- The (“””) method isn’t a comment but defines a Text constant of the text between the (“””).
- It isn’t displayed, but exists and could potentially cause unexpected errors.
- Constant In Python:
- Python doesn’t support constants or it is not allowed constants.