Advanced Embedded ROBOTICS design
Robots are rapidly transforming the way we live and work, and will have even more revolutionary impact in the years ahead. Abeyaantrix SoftLab Advanced Embedded Robotics course deals with the design, construction, operation, Communication, Control and Applications of Robots. In this Robotics program, you will learn the mathematical concepts and the programming tools to design build and program robots that solve industry-relevant, real-world problems.
Abeyaantrix SoftLab’s Advanced Embedded Robotics Specialization Course has Very intense Robotics learning course structure, built with 10 modules from industry experts, which covers various stages of learning complete robot design and development. By the completion of this course you will understand robots movement, how robots perceive their environment, and how they adjust their movements to avoid obstacles, navigate difficult terrains and accomplish complex tasks such as construction and disaster recovery.
- Introduction to Robotic Embedded System
- C Programming for Robotics control
- Introduction to Robotics Robot Dynamics, Robot Kinamatics
- Advanced Microcontrollers for Robotics
- Robot Sensors, Robot Vision
- MATLAB for Robotics
- Robot Motion Planning: Design and Develop a Rover
- Robots Communication: WiFi, Blutooth, RF, ZigBee, GPRS
- Intelligent Robot: Design and Develop Robotic ARM
- Flying Robot: Design and Developing Drone.