2. Relational Operator:
- Relational operators also called “Comparision operator”.
- Comparison operators are used to comparing values. It returns either True or False according to the condition.
- These operators compare the values on either side of them and decide the relation among them. They are also called Relational operators.
Assume variable a holds 10 and variable b holds 20, then
Q3. WAP to find larger of two given numbers.
- Chaining of Relational operator:
- Python will support the chaining of the relation operator.
Ex: program output.